An amazing and festive soup, the best choice for Christmas!
- 80gr. butter “EPIRUS 50-50”
- 1kg pumpkin
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 1 leek
- 1 piece of star anise
- Salt, Pepper
- 200ml of cream
- 50ml grape molasses
- 150gr. cretan”apaki” (smoked pork meat)
- 100gr. chestnut (boiled)
- ½ bunch of chives
- 1lt vegetable broth
- We saute the leek, the chives, the pumpkin, the carrots and the onion. Add the vegetable broth and anise and let it boil until the ingredients soften.
- Add the boiled chestnuts and leave the mixture to boil another 2 ‘. Then transfer to the multi and beat until we have a great mixture.
- Put the mixture back in the saucepan. Add the cream, the grape molasses, salt and pepper and leave to boil.
- Remove from heat, add butter and mix to make our soup “glossy”.
- Serve and add a little thyme and chopped “apaki:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?