Sweet and sour chicken with rice, a very easy recipe that you will surely love
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 100 g corn flour
- 1 egg
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- ½ dried onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 50 ml white vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 5 tbsp ketchup
- 1 small can of pineapple with its juice
- 2 spring onions
- Sesame seeds
- Sunflower oil
- 250 g basmati rice
- Cut the chicken into bites and put it in a bowl with a spoonful of corn flour, soy and egg and mix, leave for a while in the fridge.
- Cut the onion and peppers into pieces.
- In a large pan put 1 tbsp sunflower oil and sauté the onion, peppers and chopped garlic, when they soften a little, quench with vinegar, add honey, ketchup and mix.
- Cut the pineapple into small pieces and put it in the pan, keeping aside warm.
- Put sunflower oil in a deep pan to heat.
- Take the chicken out of the fridge that has been marinated and pass it through corn flour and fry it until it gets a golden color.
- Drain on paper.
- Add the chicken to the pan with the remaining ingredients.
- Serve with basmati rice or noodles
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?