Favorite pasta with tuna and incredibly delicious lemon sauce! Prepare this summer dish and I’m waiting for your comments!
- 350 gr. tagliatelle
- 140 gr. tuna
- 4 cloves garlic
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 fresh onion
- 1 chili pepper
- a little of chili flakes (bukovo)
- 1 glass of wine olive oil
- 2 tbsp. capers (optional)
- salt, pepper
- parsley, dill
- parmesan (optional)
- In a saucepan put the tagliatelle to boil in salted water, 2 minutes less than the time indicated on the package.
- Put olive oil in a large pan and sauté the garlic in thin slices, thyme and chili pepper, over low heat, until the garlic turns blonde.
- Add the half of the amount of tuna, juice and lemon zest.
- Pour the tagliatelle into the pan and a little of the water from the boiling pot.
- Add bukovo, salt, pepper, chopped herbs and stir. If you want, add the capers.
- Serve on a plate and on top put the remaining tuna, freshly ground pepper, chopped fresh onion and if you want grated parmesan.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?