Favorite pasta with tuna and incredibly delicious lemon sauce! Prepare this summer dish and I’m waiting for your comments!
- 350 gr. tagliatelle
- 140 gr. tuna
- 4 cloves garlic
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 fresh onion
- 1 chili pepper
- a little of chili flakes (bukovo)
- 1 glass of wine olive oil
- 2 tbsp. capers (optional)
- salt, pepper
- parsley, dill
- parmesan (optional)
- In a saucepan put the tagliatelle to boil in salted water, 2 minutes less than the time indicated on the package.
- Put olive oil in a large pan and sauté the garlic in thin slices, thyme and chili pepper, over low heat, until the garlic turns blonde.
- Add the half of the amount of tuna, juice and lemon zest.
- Pour the tagliatelle into the pan and a little of the water from the boiling pot.
- Add bukovo, salt, pepper, chopped herbs and stir. If you want, add the capers.
- Serve on a plate and on top put the remaining tuna, freshly ground pepper, chopped fresh onion and if you want grated parmesan.