A delicious dish that everyone will love! And it’s homemade!
- 325gr. flour
- 175gr. butter (cubes)
- 1 egg
- 30ml cold water
- 3gr. salt
- 3gr. sugar
- 260gr. spinach
- 40 gr. spring onion (chopped)
- 2 chicken breast fillets (chopped)
- 65gr. bacon (in thin slices)
- 100gr. “anthotyros” cheese (mashed)
- 20ml olive oil
- 10gr. butter
- 250gr. heavy cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 50gr. grated parmesan
- Add flour, butter, water, egg, salt and sugar in the mixer’s bowl. Use the mixer’s hook to mingle the ingredients (low intensity) . When the dough is ready, cover with plastic wrap and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Use a rolling pin to stretch the dough, then place it on a tart tray. Make little holes on the surface by using a fork. Put in the oven for 20 minute (170 degrees).
- Place a pot, add olive oil and sauté the chicken, then add chopped bacon , more olive oil, spinach and onion. Saute again, add “anthotyros” cheese (mashed), salt and pepper. Mix up.
- Add the heavy cream in a bowl, then add the egg and the parmesan and mix up.
- When the dough is baked, add the filling and the heavy cream mixture. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes (160 degrees).