A delicious dish that everyone will love! And it’s homemade!
- 325gr. flour
- 175gr. butter (cubes)
- 1 egg
- 30ml cold water
- 3gr. salt
- 3gr. sugar
- 260gr. spinach
- 40 gr. spring onion (chopped)
- 2 chicken breast fillets (chopped)
- 65gr. bacon (in thin slices)
- 100gr. “anthotyros” cheese (mashed)
- 20ml olive oil
- 10gr. butter
- 250gr. heavy cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 50gr. grated parmesan
- Add flour, butter, water, egg, salt and sugar in the mixer’s bowl. Use the mixer’s hook to mingle the ingredients (low intensity) . When the dough is ready, cover with plastic wrap and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Use a rolling pin to stretch the dough, then place it on a tart tray. Make little holes on the surface by using a fork. Put in the oven for 20 minute (170 degrees).
- Place a pot, add olive oil and sauté the chicken, then add chopped bacon , more olive oil, spinach and onion. Saute again, add “anthotyros” cheese (mashed), salt and pepper. Mix up.
- Add the heavy cream in a bowl, then add the egg and the parmesan and mix up.
- When the dough is baked, add the filling and the heavy cream mixture. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes (160 degrees).
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?