Delicious and light tart with zucchini, cream cheese and mint! Try the recipe
- 1 prepared tart sheet
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 270 g cream cheese
- 100 g béchamel
- 150 g grated gruyere
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp chopped mint
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- Salt Pepper
- Bake the tart on its own, putting it in a tart dish.
- Pierce it in various places with a fork, cover with oil paste and weight and bake.
- When we take it out, we spread it with an egg yolk as it is hot bottom.
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices and salt them, leave them to a strainer to drain their liquids, about 20 minutes.
- Then rinse the zucchini slices with cold water and put them on absorbent paper.
- Put the cream cheese (200 g, not the whole amount), the béchamel, the gruyere (75 g from 150 g), the parsley, the whole egg, lemon juice and olive oil in a food processor or mix and mix.
- This will make a smooth mixture with a light green color.
- Spread the zucchini with olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees in the air.
- Spread the mixture evenly on our tart, put the slices with them on top zucchini in a circle and the rest of the cream cheese in cubes, we make various designs.
- Mix the egg yolk with the milk and spread with a brush on the entire surface of the tart in the zucchini.
- Sprinkle with the remaining gruyere.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?