A perfect and festive recipe for tarts, ideal for all your special moments!
8 tarts, 10cm diameter:
- 2 sheets of tart dough
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 8-10 white mushrooms finely chopped (250gr.)
- 500gr. leek (white part only)
- 10 slices of bacon
- 280gr. smoked cheese
- 300gr. cream 35%
- 5 eggs
- 15gr. Salt
- 100g of Epirus butter (Corfu type) “50%-50%”
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 table grated kefalotyri «Epirus»
- Butter for tarts’ trays
- Apply some butter on the tart’ trays and spread the dough. We press our fingers so that the dough fit perfectly. Cut as much dough is left out of the tray with a knife. Each dough sheet gives about 4 tarts.
- Saute the chopped bacon into butter (100g), then add the onion, the mushrooms and finally the leek.
- Let the filling cool a little and share in the tarts we have laid our dough.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, cream, salt, pepper and kefalotyri cheese and pour over the stuffing, add the smoked cheese (diced into cubes).
- Bake for 25-30 ‘at 180 degrees.
- You can also make a large tart, but in this case you have to pre-bake the dough on its own for 15 minutes with weight on top.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?