Chestnut’s flavor in perfect harmony with this dish!
For the Tenderloin:
- 2 tbsp of “Epirus melted” milk butter (saute)
- 1 whole tenderloin fillet
- 30ml. maple syrup
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 thyme sticks
- Thick salt & pepper
For the chestnut puree:
- 2 tbsp melted milk butter “EPIRUS”
- 2 potatoes
- 200gr. boiled chestnut
- 150ml of cream
- salt, pepper
- Add salt – pepper to the tendertloin. In a frying pan, put the butter, garlic and thyme, let it warm and saute the tenderloin on all sides.
- Place baking sheets on a tray and place the tenderloin. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 ‘. Take it off and leave it 5 ‘to rest.
For the puree:
- Put the potatoes to boil. Once ready, we remove them from the water.
- In a small frying pan, put the cream and chestnuts on low heat until they get hot.
- Put the potatoes in a bowl with half amount of the butter and mashed them with a fork. Add the cream and chestnuts and continue to work our mixture with the fork until all the ingredients melt.
- Add the sauce, salt, pepper and the remaining butter and stir well until our purses have a uniform texture.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?