The ultimate sweet – snack that will delight even those on a diet!
- 300 gr peanut butter
- 100 gr maple syrup
- 130 gr oat flakes
- 150 gr dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp tahini
- In a large bowl we put the peanut butter and the maple syrup and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds to warm.
- Stir with a wire and pour the oat flakes. Melt in bain – marie., or in microwave the chopped chocolate with the tahini and then blend.
- Put baking paper on a baking pan of 25 cm and then put the mixture and mix well with your fingers. Pour the chocolate and tahini.
- Sprinkle some hazelnuts on the mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut with a knife, wrap with foil or a baking paper and have the ultimate snack for the day.