The ultimate sweet – snack that will delight even those on a diet!
- 300 gr peanut butter
- 100 gr maple syrup
- 130 gr oat flakes
- 150 gr dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp tahini
- In a large bowl we put the peanut butter and the maple syrup and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds to warm.
- Stir with a wire and pour the oat flakes. Melt in bain – marie., or in microwave the chopped chocolate with the tahini and then blend.
- Put baking paper on a baking pan of 25 cm and then put the mixture and mix well with your fingers. Pour the chocolate and tahini.
- Sprinkle some hazelnuts on the mixture and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Cut with a knife, wrap with foil or a baking paper and have the ultimate snack for the day.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?