Tortellini with bacon and cheese! An easy and very tasty recipe!
Tortellini with bacon and cheese – The ingredients
- 500 gr Tortellini with Cheese
- 1 litre of milk
- 50 g butter
- 60 g flour
- 160 g gorgonzola
- 160 g grated pecorino
- 150 g grated gruyere
- 150 g grated cheddar
- 15 slices of bacon
- Salt Pepper
- 1 tbsp breadcrumbs
Tortellina with bacon and cheese – The recipe
- Boil the Tortellini with Cheese for 2 minutes less than indicated on the package.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees in the air.
- Saute the chopped bacon in a pan and set aside.
- Put the butter in a saucepan and if it heats up, add the flour.
- Stir over medium heat for about a minute.
- Gradually add the hot milk in portions.
- Remove from the heat when it starts to set and add all the cheeses (keep 1 handful of parmesan) and mix.
- Add the Tortellini with Cheeses to the pot, stir until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Put a little butter in a pan or fireproof dish and sprinkle with toast.
- put the Tortellini with Cheese in our pan, sprinkle with the grated Parmesan that we kept and a little toast.
- Bake for 25 minutes until it turns brown.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?