Triple chocolate cake. An easy and very tasty recipe for the whole family and chocolate lovers. Try it!
Ingredient for triple chocolate cake
For for the base of the cake
- 130 g of cocoa
- 230 ml boiling water
- 290 ml of milk
- 250 gr butter, room temperature
- 600 g sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 vanillas 360 g flour g.o.h.
- 8 g baking powder
- 6 g soda
- 3 g salt
For the white Cream
- 600 gr milk
- 100 gr sugar
- 20 gr flour
- 20 gr corn flour
- 3 yolks
- 1 vanilla
- 40 gr butter
- 150 gr sour cream
- For the chocolate icing
- 300 ml sour cream
- 300 gr couverture
- 1 tcp honey
For the base
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- In the bowl of the mixer, beat the eggs with the wire with medium to high intensity the sugar until fluffy.
- Put the milk together with the butter in a saucepan and stir until it melts, be careful not to burn it, we just want it to heat up.
- In a bowl put the solids, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and vanilla.
- Put the cocoa in another bowl, add the boiling water and stir with the whisk.
- We incorporate the materials.
- Add the mixture with the cocoa to the bowl of the mixer, then mix the solid ingredients and mix.
- Divide the mixture into 3 hoops 20cm in which we have put either oil paste or butter with cocoa.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, leave to cool well, flatten them with a serrated knife so that they do not swell in the center.
For the Cream
- Put all the ingredients except the butter and cream in a saucepan over medium heat to boil and stir constantly with a hand whisk.
- After a while it will set, remove from the heat, add the butter and stir.
- Transfer to a pan, cover with cling film and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or half an hour in the freezer.
- Beat the cream in whipped cream and incorporate before setting the cake with the cream to dilute a little.
For the chocolate icing
- Put the chopped chocolate in a bowl.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan and put it in the chocolate, add the honey and mix with a fork or whisk.
For setting up
- Put one sponge cake in the base (it is good to put it in a colander base and bottom a pan), top half the amount of cream.
- Then add the second sponge cake and then the rest of the cream and finally the last sponge cake.
- Pour over with the chocolate glaze and put in the fridge to freeze for 1 hour.
- Garnish the cake with ingredients of your choice such as fruit and/or truffles!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?