Sweet treats in just one bite!
300 g white chocolate
300 g mascarpone
70 g grated peanut
200 g baker’s chocolate for topping
- Melt the white chocolate in a ben Marie.
- In a bowl beat the mascarpone very well with a wire to fluff up.
- Slowly add the hot chocolate and continue to beat until the ingredients are homogenized.
- Add the grated peanut.
- Insert a baking paper into a tray.
- With a spoon, take a small amount from the bowl and place it on the baking paper.
- Put the tray in the refrigerator to freeze the truffles for a while and then roll them round.
- Melt the baker’s chocolate in a Ben Marie.
- Immerse the truffles inside to be covered with the chocolate.
- On top, garnish with grated pistachio, almond or any other material you desire.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?