Sweet treats in just one bite!
300 g white chocolate
300 g mascarpone
70 g grated peanut
200 g baker’s chocolate for topping
- Melt the white chocolate in a ben Marie.
- In a bowl beat the mascarpone very well with a wire to fluff up.
- Slowly add the hot chocolate and continue to beat until the ingredients are homogenized.
- Add the grated peanut.
- Insert a baking paper into a tray.
- With a spoon, take a small amount from the bowl and place it on the baking paper.
- Put the tray in the refrigerator to freeze the truffles for a while and then roll them round.
- Melt the baker’s chocolate in a Ben Marie.
- Immerse the truffles inside to be covered with the chocolate.
- On top, garnish with grated pistachio, almond or any other material you desire.