Truffles with chocolate and almonds! A Christmas recipe for you who love chocolate
- 150 g dark chocolate, melted
- 250 gr cookies
- 100 g roasted chopped almonds
- 50 ml milk
- 80 ml cream 36%
- 3 tbsp brandy
- 60 g cocoa powder
- Chocolate Truffle
- Finely chop the chocolate.
- Melt over low heat using Ben Marie.
- Crush the cookies and put them in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the cookies with the melted chocolate to cover.
- Stir then add the chopped roasted almonds, milk and sour cream.
- Stir again, until the ingredients are homogenous.
- Add the brandy and stir.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for 1.5 hours.
- Wet our hands with a little water to make it easier to mold the mixture into
- Cover the truffles with cocoa powder and various tufts of chocolate and they are ready.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?