Sweet treats in just one bite!
- 400 g chopped dark chocolate
- 160 g dairy cream
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp liqueur
- chopped pistachio
- Put the dairy cream in a saucepan to warm up. Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Remove saucepan from the heat, pour the chocolate pieces and stir to homogenize the ingredients.
- Add the honey, the liqueur and mix.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator to freeze.
- With a spoon, take a small amount from the bowl and make small truffles.
- Sprinkle on with cocoa, pistachio or any other material you desire