Sweet treats in just one bite!
- 400 g chopped dark chocolate
- 160 g dairy cream
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp liqueur
- chopped pistachio
- Put the dairy cream in a saucepan to warm up. Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Remove saucepan from the heat, pour the chocolate pieces and stir to homogenize the ingredients.
- Add the honey, the liqueur and mix.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator to freeze.
- With a spoon, take a small amount from the bowl and make small truffles.
- Sprinkle on with cocoa, pistachio or any other material you desire
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?