A delicious, full of chocolate and super easy in the making sweet treat that everyone will love!
- Ingredients for turkey burgers
- 600 gr. minced turkey breast
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion
- 1 clove of garlic mashed
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp dry toast dry bread
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp chopped red pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 3 tbsp parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- 200 g of fresh butter
- 1 tbsp. parsley very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. chopped chives
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- We ask our butcher to pass the minced meat through the machine once and to have no skin.
- Grate the onion in the multi and Drain it from its liquids.
- In a large bowl put the minced turkey.
- Add all the ingredients and the egg whites slightly beaten.
- Season with salt and pepper and add paprika.
- Add the grated parmesan.
- Mix well and put it in the fridge to tighten for at least an hour.
- Shape the burgers and put them on a piece of oil paste and put them back in the fridge until it’s time to bake them.
- Bake in a frying pan or in the oven.
- We can fill them with a piece of round cheese or gruyere.
- Serve with a piece of aromatic butter on top.
- Allow the butter to come to room temperature.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Spread it on a greased baking sheet and roll it to get the shape of a sausage.
- Put it in the fridge to tighten and then cut a piece, take out the oil paste and put it on the hot turkey burger.
- The burgers can be accompanied with a rice with its skin or with a mixed wild rice with yellow.
- Another version is with a salad of lettuce hearts, tomato, chives and avocado with a vinaigrette of yogurt and lemon.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?