vanilla ice cream sandwich and sweet sour cherry! a great recipe for summer
Ice Cream Sandwich – Ingredients:
- 1 vegan whipped cream
- 1 sweetened condensed milk
- 1 evaporated milk
- 1 sp. vanilla extract
- Spoon sour cherry (optional)
Ice Cream Sandwich
- Put the cream in a bowl or bucket of the mixer and beat with a whisk until fluffy.
- Then add the sweetened milk and continue beating until well incorporated and fluffy.
- Then we fill the package from the sweetened milk with evaporated milk (that is, we want the same amount of evaporated milk and sweetened whole) and mix.
- Finally add the vanilla.
- In a square taper or pan (30×20) spread the cookies to cover the entire bottom of the taper.
- Then we fill it with ice cream (if we want at this point we put whatever taste we want in, for example dessert or caramel).
- Cover with cookies in the same way to cover the entire surface.
- Put in the freezer overnight.
- If we want, the next day we dip each piece that we have cut with a knife in hot chocolate and truffles to make designs.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?