Ice cream with only four ingredients, is it possible? Of course it is possible! This amazing vanilla-flavored ice cream will not leave anyone unmoved! Even those who find the taste of vanilla quite common.
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 can of vegetable whipped cream
- 2 vanilla powder
- Pour the vegetable whipped cream into the mixer bucket and beat until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add the evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and continue beating for another 10 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a metal bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Take the ice cream out of the fridge, transfer it to the mixer bucket and beat on medium speed for 10 minutes.
- Pour it back into the bowl and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.