Soft, burgundy and delicious, beefsteak with spaghetti is the perfect food for the weekend. It impresses everyone, both pasta and meat lovers.
- 2 pounds of beef comb
- 6 ripe tomatoes grated or 1 shortened can
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 2 sk. garlic
- 200 ml of red wine
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 4-5 spices
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 kg of spaghetti
- 200 grams cheese of your choice
- 1 kilogram of beef bones
- Various vegetables (onion, carrot, parsley)
- Put the bones in a pot with 3 liters of water and vegetables, which we have in our fridge, for example: 2 carrots sliced, 2 onions cut, parsley stalks. Allow to boil for about 1 hour.
- Then cut the calf in portions if we have not already asked for it from our butcher. Sauté, in a large pot, the beef with olive oil and withdraw from the pot. In the same pot, pour the onion finely chopped, garlic and spices. Sauté for 2 minutes on moderate to strong fire, put the peel, mix and quench with wine. Allow it to evaporate a little.
- Add the beef and grated tomato. Season the broth, pour it into the pot, cover with lid and boil for 2.5 hours on medium heat. We control the liquids and, if necessary, add hot water. Boil the spaghetti and serve with the grated cheese of our choice.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?