vegan cinnamon rolls! A tasty recipe for you who love sweets!
- 460 ml almond milk
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 100 g of vegetable butter
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- 8 g yeast
- 650 g flour for all uses
Vegan cinnamon rolls – For the filling:
- 150 g vegetable butter soft
- 150 g brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Grated cinnamon
Vegan Cinnamon Rolls – For vegan Cream Cheese FrostingQ
- 80 g of vegetable cheese
- 4 tbsp.vegetable butter
- 2 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tbspvanilla extract
- 120 g powdered sugar
Vegan cinnamon rolls – Recipe:
- Prepare the vegan dough for the cinnamon rolls by mixing the hot almond milk, the melted butter, the honey and the salt.
- Sprinkle the dry yeast evenly on top of the mixture, mix gently and let it sit for about 10 minutes.
- Add the flour for all uses and mix until it becomes one
- Leaving the dough in the bowl, shape it into a round bun and cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a kitchen towel.
- Let it sit for an hour in a warm place. The warmth helps the dough to rise faster.
- Expect the vegan dough for cinnamon rolls to almost double in size.
- Leave dough for an hour, place it on a floured surface and spread the dough in an oval or rectangular shape, add more flour if the dough is very sticky.
- Spread with the soft butter and add the sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Preheat the oven to 180o.
- Roll the dough into a stick and cut into 2 finger-sized pieces.
- Place them in a round pan next to each other, leave a little space because it will inflate.
- Cover them with a towel or loose plastic wrap and set them aside for another 30 minutes (they will almost double in size).
- Remove the plastic wrap and bake the rolls in the oven for about 35 minutes.
- While the rolls are baking, make the vegan cream cheese frosting using one electric hand mixer to mix softened butter, icing sugar and vegetable cheese.
- Leave the cinnamon rolls to cool and spread the icing on top of them.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?