Ingredient for vegetarian pasta
- 500 g bucatini
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cubes of vegetables
- 1 hot pepper (red)
- 15 pitted olives cut into 4
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 green onions
- 3 tbsp capers
- 2 grated tomatoes
- 20 acorn cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2-3 bottles of eggplant
- 3 cl. chopped garlic
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- Salt and pepper
Execution for vegetarian pasta
- Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water for 2 minutes less than the package says.
- Cut the aubergines into swans and fry them in sunflower oil.
- Put the olive oil in a large deep pan
- When it heats up, add the onion, garlic, hot pepper and sauté for 3 minutes, add the tomatoes.
- Quench with the grated tomato.
- Add the vegetable cube.
- Incorporate the olives, the capers and the fried aubergines.
- When it boils, add the bucatini to the sauce.
- Finally add the oregano and salt and pepper, add the parsley and mix everything together.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?