A delicious, full of chocolate and super easy in the making sweet treat that everyone will love!
Ingredients for Vitello Tonatto
- 2 kilos of veal fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ts milk butter
- 5 anchovy fillets
- 100 g of mayonnaise
- 1 kg Dijon mustard
- 160 g of tuna with canned water
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Black pepper
- Capers for serving
- Peel the fillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the olive oil and butter in a large pan.
- Saute the fillet over low heat to shield the perimeter for 6 minutes.
- It should not crust from the outside.
- We wrap it in foil.
- Then bake it in an oven preheated to 180oC for 20 minutes.
- Immediately after and while it is hot, wrap it in foil and do it candy.
- When it cools, put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- When it is to be served, open the foil and with a very sharp sausage knife cut as thin slices as possible.
- Arrange it on a plate around the perimeter as if it were carpaccio.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce nicely on top and garnish with the capers.
- If you want, add a little olive oil.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?