The most refreshing version of the most favorite summer fruit, is none other than watermelon sorbet! Easy and fast recipe that young and adult will love!
- 3 cups of fresh watermelon juice
- 3 cups of water
- 1 ½ cups of sugar
- 1 tsp. of lime zest
- 5 gr. gelatine
- To make watermelon juice, peel the watermelon and seeds and mash the crumbs in a blender. Pass the pulp through a fine sieve and put the puree juice in a bowl.
- Soak the gelatine in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes to soften. Put the water and sugar in a saucepan and boil for 5 minutes. Squeeze the gelatine, add it to the syrup and mix well to dissolve.
- Pour the syrup into the watermelon juice and mix with a hand blender to homogenize the ingredients. Add the lemon zest and stir.
- Transfer the mixture to a metal bowl, cover with cling film and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours.
- Take the sorbet out of the fridge, beat it quickly in the blender to “break” and serve immediately.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?