Easy homemade yogurt mousse with white chocolate, healthy and with low calories!
- 250g cookies of your choice
- 100g butter
- 500g strained yogurt
- 150g of white chocolate
- 1 lemon zest
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- 250g cream 35% fat
- Break the biscuits and fold into the melted butter and split them up in small bowls (use the biscuits as a base for the mousse).
- Put the gelatin in cold water.
- Whisk the cream in a thick form, add the yogurt and the lemon zest and mix.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave in small pieces for 3 minutes at 300-360watt or in bain marie but not in high temperature.
- Add the chocolate to the bowl with the yogurt and cream.
- Strain the gelatin leaves well and add them to 1 ml of boiling water to dissolve well and add all the liquid to the bowl.
- Put the mixture in our small bowls (above of the biscuit) and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with fruit or jam of your choice.