Easy homemade yogurt mousse with white chocolate, healthy and with low calories!
- 250g cookies of your choice
- 100g butter
- 500g strained yogurt
- 150g of white chocolate
- 1 lemon zest
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- 250g cream 35% fat
- Break the biscuits and fold into the melted butter and split them up in small bowls (use the biscuits as a base for the mousse).
- Put the gelatin in cold water.
- Whisk the cream in a thick form, add the yogurt and the lemon zest and mix.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave in small pieces for 3 minutes at 300-360watt or in bain marie but not in high temperature.
- Add the chocolate to the bowl with the yogurt and cream.
- Strain the gelatin leaves well and add them to 1 ml of boiling water to dissolve well and add all the liquid to the bowl.
- Put the mixture in our small bowls (above of the biscuit) and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with fruit or jam of your choice.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?