Delicious linguine with chicken for the whole family!
- 1 pack of whole-wheat linguine
- 500 g chicken minced meat
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tomatoes
- 70 ml white wine
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 bouillon cube (chicken)
- 3 small sticks of thyme
- salt, pepper
- olive oil
- Chop the onion and zucchini and grate the carrot in the grater.
- In a pan add oil and sauté the minced meat until it gets brown.
- Add the onion, zucchini, carrot and tomato paste, stir and sauté for a while.
- Turn off with wine, add the grated tomatoes, bouillon cube and thyme and cook until there are no liquids and the minced meat is left with the sauce.
- Shortly before it is prepared, grate the ginger, add it to the food and salt and pepper.
- Boil the linguine according to the instructions on the packaging and serve with the chicken minced meat.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?