Delicious linguine with chicken for the whole family!
- 1 pack of whole-wheat linguine
- 500 g chicken minced meat
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tomatoes
- 70 ml white wine
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 bouillon cube (chicken)
- 3 small sticks of thyme
- salt, pepper
- olive oil
- Chop the onion and zucchini and grate the carrot in the grater.
- In a pan add oil and sauté the minced meat until it gets brown.
- Add the onion, zucchini, carrot and tomato paste, stir and sauté for a while.
- Turn off with wine, add the grated tomatoes, bouillon cube and thyme and cook until there are no liquids and the minced meat is left with the sauce.
- Shortly before it is prepared, grate the ginger, add it to the food and salt and pepper.
- Boil the linguine according to the instructions on the packaging and serve with the chicken minced meat.