The most delicious and healthy pasta dish is here! Penne pasta with chicken, broccoli and cheese sauce: easy in the making and favourite recipe!
- 1 package of whole grain penne pasta
- 2 chicken breasts
- 10pcs of sun dried tomato
- 1 small broccoli
- 200gr. light cream cheese
- 200gr. grated parmesan (optional)
- A little fresh parsley
- Thyme (fresh)
- Salt, Pepper
- We start by putting the pasta to boil (boil it according to the instruction on the package). While the pasta boils, put the broccoli in the same pot for 3-4 minutes to boil lightly.
- Cut each chicken fillet in the middle (open like a butterfly) to make it thinner, then cut into thin strips. We slice broccoli in small bouquets. Chop on thin strips the sun-dried tomato.
- Once all of our ingredients are ready, put a little olive oil in a large pan and add the chicken , sauté until it turns brown.
- After sauté the chicken, add the broccoli (boiled), chopped sun-dried tomato and 1 small glass of water from the water in which the pasta is cooked.
- Strain the pasta and keep 100g. from the water. In a bowl, put the cream cheese and add the 100g. water we kept. Stir well to mix it up with the cream cheese, add it to the pan and have a soft cream cheese sauce. Put pasta in the pan and mix. Add chopped parsley, some thyme, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese (optional)!