The most delicious and healthy pasta dish is here! Penne pasta with chicken, broccoli and cheese sauce: easy in the making and favourite recipe!
- 1 package of whole grain penne pasta
- 2 chicken breasts
- 10pcs of sun dried tomato
- 1 small broccoli
- 200gr. light cream cheese
- 200gr. grated parmesan (optional)
- A little fresh parsley
- Thyme (fresh)
- Salt, Pepper
- We start by putting the pasta to boil (boil it according to the instruction on the package). While the pasta boils, put the broccoli in the same pot for 3-4 minutes to boil lightly.
- Cut each chicken fillet in the middle (open like a butterfly) to make it thinner, then cut into thin strips. We slice broccoli in small bouquets. Chop on thin strips the sun-dried tomato.
- Once all of our ingredients are ready, put a little olive oil in a large pan and add the chicken , sauté until it turns brown.
- After sauté the chicken, add the broccoli (boiled), chopped sun-dried tomato and 1 small glass of water from the water in which the pasta is cooked.
- Strain the pasta and keep 100g. from the water. In a bowl, put the cream cheese and add the 100g. water we kept. Stir well to mix it up with the cream cheese, add it to the pan and have a soft cream cheese sauce. Put pasta in the pan and mix. Add chopped parsley, some thyme, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese (optional)!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?