whole grain spaghetti with eggplant and katiki cheese:
- 300 gr Wholegrain Rigatoni
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 12 cherry tomatoes cut vertically into 4 pieces
- 3 eggplant flasks
- 1 small white onion
- 1 cl. garlic
- 200 gr katiki cheese
- 1 cube of vegetables dissolved in 100 ml of lukewarm water
- 150 ml tomato paste
- 2 spring onions
- 3 cl. chopped mint
- A pinch of sugar
- Salt and pepper
Wholegrain spaghetti with eggplant and katiki cheese – The recipe:
- Boil the Whole Grain Rigatoni in boiling salted water.
- Put the olive oil in a large deep pan and when the temperature rises add the onion and garlic.
- Saute for 3 minutes and then add the chopped cherry tomatoes.
- Saute for another 2 minutes.
- Cut the aubergines into large cubes and fry until they get a nice color.
- Alternatively sauté together with the onion and garlic.
- Incorporate the pre-fried aubergines and immediately quench with lukewarm water with the vegetable cube.
- When the mixture boils, add the tomato juice.
- Add the sugar, taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Then we put the Rigatoni Whole.
- When the sauce sets, add the spring onion and the chopped mint (leave a little onion and mint to garnish the dish).
- Serve the rigatoni in a large tureen and then spread the Katiki on top, finally sprinkle with the spring onion and the chopped mint.
- Discover more recipes at Petros-Syrigos.com, see the recipes
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?