Whoopie pies is a baked sweet that tastes like something like cookies and cakes. It consists of two pieces of roasted chocolate cake, with a sweet filling, creamy filling between them.
- 150 g of flour
- 2 grams of baking soda
- 1 pinch of cooking citric acid
- 40 g of cocoa
- 120 g of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 30 g of seed oil
- 180 g sour milk
- Two vanilla
- 125 g of butter (softened)
- 250 g of powdered sugar
- Two vanilla (powder sticks)
- Sift the flour, soda, cooking citric acid, cocoa, sugar, salt and vanilla sieve into a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix the egg with the oil well and then add the sour milk and mix. With a mariz spatula mix all the ingredients from the two bowls.
- Place a baking sheet on a pan and, with a spoon or a bag of pastry, make 20 biscuits, 10 in each baking sheet, but leave room for stretching.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 degrees for about 13 minutes. Spread them on a grill until they cool.
- In a mixer, beat the butter to soften and add the powder in 3 doses to prevent absorption.
- Pour the vanilla and continue to beat until it becomes a fluffy cream. Fill the biscuits with a tablespoon and cover with the other biscuit. Repeat the procedure for all the cookies.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?