Our favorite zucchini pie which will accompany our Sunday table and not only!
- 1 package of crust dough
- 6 medium zucchinis
- 3 spring onions
- ½ leek
- 1 onion
- ½ handful of finely chopped mint
- ½ handful of finely chopped dill
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 500 gr feta cheese
- 5 tbsp of sour trahana
- Grate the zucchinis on the grater (in thick). Put salt and strain them. Leave them for 10 minutes.
- Cut in slices the onion, leek and spring onions. Chop the herbs. Put them in a bowl and mix well.
- Put the zucchinis in your palms and twist very well to remove all the liquids, add the zucchinis to the bowl with the other ingredients.
- Beat two eggs and add them to the bowl. Chop the feta cheese with your hands and add it to the bowl with the vegetables. Add the sour trahana and olive oil. Mix well all the ingredients, and the filling is ready
- Add some olive oil in a baking pan 25x35cm and place on a sheet of crust. Put the filling on top and close with the other sheet.
- Fold the sheets to the bottom of the pan, put some olive oil on the surface with a brush, cut them slightly into portions and bake at a preheated oven at 175 degrees for about 45 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?