Very easy in the making recipe for fasting cookies with cocoa and rum for those who are fasting or paying attention to their diet! You can also get your kids to help you!
- 650gr. flour (for all uses)
- 150gr. sugar
- 180gr. olive oil
- 200gr. orange juice
- 1 tsp. of cooking soda
- 1 vanilla
- 50ml of rum
- 30gr. cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. of baking powder
- Zest from 1 orange
- Cranberry – nuts optional
- Put the juice with the soda in a tall glass and stir, be careful it will expand.
- In a bowl put the olive oil with the sugar and beat with a whisk, add the juice with the soda, rum, cocoa, vanilla, orange zest, baking powder and flour and mix by hand.
- When it becomes a uniform dough, leave it covered for half an hour.
- Shape into balls (total 40 pcs) and bake at 170 degrees for 20 minutes.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?