Our favorite seafood otherwise! We combine it with our baby potatoes creating a delicious and easy potato salad! Ideal for those who fast.
- 1 octopus about 1,200gr.
- 1 onion
- 2 bay leaves
- 300gr. baby potatoes
- 3 spring onions
- 5 pickled cucumbers
- 2 tbsp. capers
- oregano, parsley, dill
- 1 bunch of arugula
- juice of 2 lemons
- olive oil
- Cut the octopus in the middle and place it on a baking paper.
- Slice the onion and place it on the octopus, together with the bay leaves.
- Wrap with the baking paper and then with foil.
- Place the octopus in a pan and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 1 hour.
- Boil the potatoes, cut them and put them in a bowl to cool.
- Chop the onions, pickled cucumbers, capers, parsley, dill and add them to the bowl.
- Cut the octopus into pieces and pour into bowl.
- Add arugula, lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt and stir.
- Consume the salad cold.