Ice cream with only four ingredients, is it possible? Of course it is possible! This amazing ice cream with praline will not leave anyone untouched! Even those who are not crazy about chocolate flavors.
- 2 cans of evaporated milk
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 vanilla
- 1 cup of hazelnut praline
- Pour the evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla into the mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
- Gradually add the hazelnut praline and continue beating for another 3 minutes to homogenize the ingredients.
- Transfer the mixture to a large metal bowl and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Serve sprinkled with coarsely chopped almonds.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?