A delicious recipe for beef fillet with Santorini flavors! Try it.
Ingredient for beef fillet with vinsanto sauce
- 3 fillets 180-200 gr
- 6 tbsp fresh butter
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cl garlic
- 4 sprigs of fresh Thyme
- 3 tbsp flour
- Salt and pepper
- 200 ml sweet wine Vinsanto
For the garnish
- 3-4 potatoes
- 150 g of fresh butter
- 50 ml sunflower oil
- Salt Pepper
- 2 tbsp. parsley
- Remove the fillets from the refrigerator to bring to room temperature.
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper and then flour them well (Shake them before they enter the pan to remove the extra flour).
- Put the olive oil and 3 tbsp butter in a medium non-stick pan.
- When the butter is warm, put the fillets and sauté them on all sides very well for 2-3 minutes, add the thyme and garlic and continue the sautéing, with a spoon constantly pour butter on the meat, continue the process for 8-10 minutes so that our baking should be medium.
- Remove the fillets from the pan, put them on a plate or grill to rest, discard the garlic and thyme and put the pan back on the fire.
- Quench with the wine and scrape the pan with a wooden spoon because we need these glued ones.
- When the alcohol boils and burns, remove the pan from the heat and add the remaining butter to incorporate and polish the sauce, stirring constantly.
For the potatoes
- Peel a squash, grate it and slice it into 1 cm thick slices.
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes. Drain and dry well.
- Put the butter with the sunflower oil in a pan, let it heat up and put the potatoes until they turn brown.
- Put the potatoes on absorbent paper to remove the extra butter.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with smoked paprika.
For setting up
- Serve each fillet on a layer of potato slices drizzled with sauce and pin a sprig of thyme on top.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?