The most easy in the making summer sweet treat!
- 250gr. butter (soft)
- 100ml. milk
- 5 tbsp powdered sugar
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 pack “petit beurre” style biscuits
- 1 vanilla
- 1 tbsp grated coconut (decor)
- We put all our ingredients, except biscuits, into a bowl.
- Mix up well with a spoon and then with our hands to integrate.
- Break the biscuits with our hands and add them to the mixture. Stir well.
- Apply plastic wrap into a cake tray.
- Sprinkle with coconut and then pour into our mixture. Cover well and place in the freezer.
- Just freeze, take it out of the pan, serve and enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?