The easiest and most delicious recipe for a perfect dish based on pancetta meat!
- 2kg pancetta meat without bone, with skin
- 100gr. soy sauce
- 100gr. worcestershire sauce
- 2tbsp of mustard
- 60gr. honey
- 60gr. barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- 20gr. Brown sugar
For the potatoes:
- 2 tbsp Butter “EPIRUS 50-50”
- 1kg. baby potatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3-4 thyme sticks
- 1 bay leaf
- In a bowl we mix all of our ingredients except sugar. We spread the mixture over the meat.
- Just leave in the refrigerator for some time to get the flavor, then bake in a preheated oven for 30 ‘at 180 degrees. Cover with aluminum foil and cook another 45 ‘at 170 degrees.
- Remove the aluminum foil, sprinkle with sugar and cook another 10 ‘at 200 degrees in order to get a crust.
- Remove from the oven and leave a little to cool. Cut into slices and, to make the flavor a bit stronger, grill for the slices for some minutes.
- For potatoes: Place the potatoes in cold water along with the bay leaf and boil for 10 ‘. Remove and cut in the middle.
- In a pan, add butter, thyme, garlic and sauté the potatoes until they get color at all sides.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?