These pasta is one of my favorites dishes! In the Cretan version of the recipe, we boil the pasta, burn butter and pour it over and add a hard cheese or anthotyro!
- 250 gr. fresh Cretan pasta (skioufihta)
- 1 chicken fillet
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red or orange pepper
- ½ clove
- 2 handful of broccoli
- 100 gr. cherry tomatoes (chopped in half)
- 2 grated tomatoes
- 150ml heavy cream
- 1 spring onion (chopped)
- 1 handful parsley (chopped)
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 100gr. “katiki” or cottage cheese
- Boil the pasta (read the packaging instructions about the time). Chop the chicken fillet in bites and sauté in a big pan with some olive oil. After 1 minute, add the sliced peppers and the garlic.
- Saute until the ingredients soften. Then add the cherry tomatoes, the grated tomatoes and the broccoli. After some minutes, add the heavy cream and let it heat up. Add the pasta and stir well.
- Add the parsley, the spring onion and the parmesan. Stir again and serve out. Use a tsp to add katiki or cottage cheese as a topping. Enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?