Do you like Indian cuisine? Its hot, aromatic, spicy dishes, with spices, fresh cilantro and basmati rice are world heritage! You will love this Indian chicken with curry and coconut milk!
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 3tbsp flour
- 4 limes (juice)
- 1tbsp curry powder
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20gr. ginger
- 1 onion
- 1 spring onion
- 350gr. coconut milk
- ½ branch fresh cilantro
- 250gr. basmati rice
- 2tbsp yogurt (optionally)
- Spice/Herbs mix:
- 3tsp curry powder
- 1 & ½ tsp cumin
- Slice the chicken and keep it in a bowl. Add the flour, the lime juice (2 limes), 1tbsp curry and salt. Mix well.
- To make the spice/ herbs mix: Mix the spices. Slice the peppers and the onion.
- Add olive oil in a pan and sauté the chicken mixture for 3 minutes, in high heat. Add the peppers and onion.
- When brown add the spice/ herbs mix. Grate the ginger and garlic and add the lime juice (2 limes). Add the coconut milk and boil for about 2
- Decorate with chopped fresh cilantro and spring onion. Serve with rice.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
[…] *If you like chicken with curry we suggest chicken with curry and yogurt and Indian chicken with curry and coconut milk sauce […]